Spay/Neuter Clinic in Orem
Hours of operation: Tuesday-Saturday 7:00 am-4:00 pm. (Note: We are closed the first Saturday of every month.) Surgeries are by appointment only. Please schedule in advance.
Walk-in vaccinations, microchips, and heartworm tests are available 10 am-1 pm Tuesday-Saturday.
Address: 845 N. 100 W. Suite 107, Orem, UT 84057
Phone: To make an appointment, call 801-574-2409 or click here.
Dogs (Cryptorchid $20 extra; over 100 lbs $20 extra)
|Rabies (dog or cat) (Pricing note: At time of surgery, if you get all three vaccines, they are $10 each)
|Cat Distemper Combination (FVRCP)
|Dog Distemper Combination (DHPP)
(Pet must already be spayed/neutered or getting fixed at the same time of dental procedure)
|AVID Microchip with National Registration
|Heartworm Package (Test + Prevention)
$10 off regular price of $20 (Test) and
$25/30/35 (6 months supply of
prevention treatment depending on weight)
|Late Pick-Up Fee
Pricing Note: Surgery prices include pain medications for all animals and e-collars for males. Dogs are sent home with pain meds and cats receive a long lasting pain control injection before discharge. Click here to see if you qualify for low-income assistance with paying for spay & neuter surgeries!
Please Note: Cats must be in secure plastic pet carriers labeled with the owners' first and last names. Dogs must be on leash. No sick animals. Clinic is for Utah residents only.
Intake: Intake is from 7:00 am - 8:30 am
Payment: Cash and credit cards (AmEx, Discover, MC & Visa) are accepted. We do not accept checks.
Vaccination Clinic: For animals that do not need surgery, we offer walk-up vaccinations and microchips. A $5 processing fee per pet applies for vaccination-only clients. We also offer heartworm testing and heartworm prevention.
We are unable to perform surgery on the following types of animals:
- Animals showing signs of illness such as fever, nasal discharge, cough, etc.
- Animals over 6 years of age (Note: We will do surgery for animals over 6 years if bloodwork is done within one week of the surgery)
- Animals under 8 weeks of age*
- Animals under 2 lbs.
*While pediatric spay/neuter on animals is widely accepted as safe, your pet is best protected from communicable disease transmission when it has received its full vaccine series 14 days prior to surgery.
Pre-Surgery Feeding Instructions:
- If your pet is older than 4 months, please do not feed him or her after 9 pm the night before you bring them to the clinic. Water is okay at all times.
- If your pet is younger than 4 months, please feed him or her at 6 am the morning that you plan to bring them to the clinic. Water is okay at all times.